1. If I could create my ideal man, he would look like a cross between James Franco in Pineapple Express and Johnny Depp in Blow. For some reason the dirty drug addict look really does it for me.
2. I love pickles, but really only Clausen. I get so so excited when I open the refrigerator and see that jar.
3. I take pride in being an above average speller; however, the more and more I'm out of school the worse and worse my spelling gets. Like I honestly just typed "pickel" then freaked out and deleted it and felt like I was losing my mind.
4. Even though Patch and I still get in fist fights and insult each other in the most horrific ways possible, I am very very proud of everything he's accomplished and feel lucky to have him as my brother. Saying "My brother's a model" makes me feel cool.
5. Perfume causes me to itch and gag. When I'm getting ready to go out with my friends and they spray it I try to hold my breath. I can only wear body spray and it must be Love Spell or Country Apple. (Yes I said Country Apple, as in middle school Bath & Body Works Country Apple that got discontinued 5 years ago.)
6. Anytime a boy drastically upsets me I must either shop it out or cut and dye my hair. These are the only times I'll buy things that aren't on sale. I wish I could be one of those girls that just stop eating.
7. I still don't know what I want to do with myself, but I know it's not what I went to school for. Any time a stranger says, "So, what do you do?" I cringe inside.
8. Kelly green makes me smile. I will buy anything that's kelly green.
9. I'm not really a "pet" person (a dog licking me creeps me out), but my cat Moon (rest in peace) was the sweetest, most amazing animal in the world. Because of Moon, I believe that animals have souls and are capable of communicating and loving.
10. I have this horrible fear that facebook will shut down, causing me to lose all of my pictures and ultimately washing thousands of great memories down the drain.
11. If you're a male and you play guitar, take somewhat decent photographs, and/or write well, there's a 75 percent chance that you've already stolen my heart.
12. I really think the song "Every Rose has its Thorn" is the greatest 90's rock ballad ever written (is that even saying much?) and when I look at the disaster Brett Michaels has become (hair extensions and all) I think to myself, "There's no way that that wrote such a great song."
13. I've never written a paper before the day before it's due. This includes 20 page research papers, literary analyses, etc. I am the worst procrastinator I've ever met.
14. If someone put a gun to my head and made me choose between Jack and Sawyer, I don't think I could choose. I would probably just die.
15. One of my favorite things in life is playing Scrabble with my grandma.
16. I would go to the Casino Queen over Lumiere or Ameristar any day. I'm ghetto fab and cheap at heart and not ashamed of it. Relatedly, Target is my favorite place to buy clothes.
17. I would never want to live in New York City. I've visited on multiple occasions and I've had fabulous times there, but no matter what it always makes me feel like a small little dot in a huge scary world, overwhelmed and making no real impact.
18. Burnt popcorn tastes yum.
19. I own one of the first iPods ever sold. It is also my only iPod and it still works. When my dad gave it to me for Christmas like 8 years ago I said, "What's that?" He said, "It's an iPod, it cost $450 and you better use it."
20. I swear by skinny jeans. This is partially because it's hard for me to find flare leg jeans that are long enough and partially because I have a secret hipster kid living inside of me.
21. I've never done cocaine and I never ever will.
22. Editing other people's stuff makes me feel needed. When my friends come to me for help with papers or resumes, I feel flattered and excited that I get to fix stuff. I'm a nerd.
23. I drove my mom's van through my best friend Paige's garage. I was 15 and freaked out and accidentally hit the gas instead of the break. My mom started cussing, I started crying, and Paige and her mom started laughing.
24. I'm so glad it's the final season of ER. That show should've died with Dr. Greene.
25. This list was difficult for me to make. Sometimes I feel strange talking about myself. I also have an abnormally huge fear of rejection.