Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A collection of random thoughts on summertime approaching

1. Friend weddings. I'm getting old and it's getting warm when there are friend weddings.

2. Conan's coming back and it's about damn time. WHY did you leave us for so long with nothing but the comic failures of Jimmy Fallon?

3. Please don't ask me again if I'm "ready for swimsuit season." Does eating a whole bag of cheese puffs while I watch 4 consecutive hours of Bravo look like I'm ready for swimsuit season? I have new cellulite in places I didn't even know it was possible to have cellulite and haven't been tanning in months. Time to buy a one-piece. Or mom-skirt.

4. Innsbrook! Yay!

5. Little broseph's baseball games. It's about time we mold him into a fine young athlete in hopes that he gets a college scholarship for baseball (because he def won't be getting one for anything else.)


No comments:

About Me

I'm just figuring things out.