Sunday, March 1, 2009

Texting Etiquette 101

Do not text me, "Guess what?!" and still not tell me what hours later.

Do not say "LOLZ" or end any word with an unecessary Z.

Do not send me a booty text. Any text after the hour of 1 a.m. that says "I want you" will be automatically ignored.

Do not type a sentence and end it like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One or two exclamation points will suffice.

Do not initiate a text conversation in which we are vigorously and instantaneously texting back and forth and end it without a reason. I will think you crashed your car.

Do not text if you're a grandma or a grandpa. Really, just don't. It's unecessary.

Do not text a sentence like this this sentence sucks this sentence has no punctuation stupid sentence I hate it blah horrible sentence where does one phrase end and the other begin

Do not solely text this: "???" Or this: "!!!" Or this: "!?" or any variation of the three.

2 comments:

Leeann said...

Hey.. I just realized I never comment and so I thought i'd leave you some love! you're hilarious. I'm a forever fan :)

Meghan said...

Agreed also I am not a fan of the "k" message either.

About Me

I'm just figuring things out.