Monday, March 9, 2009

Yesterday=A good day turned bad

Yesterday in a nutshell:

9:00 a.m. Wake up. Take shower. Put on cute dress because it's warm out.
10:00 a.m.   Go to work. Boss is in a good mood. Gives me keys to the back door and security code, plus informs me of my raise.
5:00 p.m.   Get off work. Change into comfy clothes. 2-mile run inspired by Tech N9ne. Big accomplishment for me.
6:00 p.m.  Get home. Take shoes off. Ready to relax.
6:30 p.m.  (Note: This is when my day starts to suck ass.) Crazy, possessive friend calls. Angry with life. Takes it out on me. Says "Why would I listen to a spoiled 22-year-old bitch who still lives with her parents?" I'm 23. Threatens to ruin my life. Proceeds to insult me to the point of tears.
7:45 p.m.  Crazy person still sending me ridiculous text messages.
8:00 p.m.  Mom calls. Aunt has to go to hospital because she thinks she's having a heart attack. I have to speed over to Illinois to stay with my little cousins.
8:05 p.m.   Speeding over to Illinois. Still crying because of crazy person. Trying not to crash my car.
8:30 p.m.   Try to keep my little cousins occupied and happy. Read books. Help them get ready for bed.
9:30 p.m.  Little cousins asleep. Sit down and turn on TV. Still worried about my aunt.
9:35 p.m.  Ex-boyfriend calls. Chat about school, Lost, etc. Conversation takes a turn for the worse when I tell him I'm seeing someone he does not approve of. So much for being honest. Fight ensues. Brings up me cheating on him. Says I mistreated him the whole time we were together. Insulted to the point of tears again. Crying for about the 4th time today. Say I can't deal with this and hang up.
1:00 a.m. Still can't sleep because of my horrible day. And horrible, uncomfortable early-90s couch.

No comments:

About Me

I'm just figuring things out.